It is used to treat: Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis Vasomotor rhinitis Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods Angioedema Amelioration of allergic reactions to blood or plasma Cold urticaria Dermatographism
CYPROHEPTADINE 2 MG
Uses of APETAMIN SYRUP
APETAMIN SYRUP belongs to a class known as antihistamines. It is used to control the symptoms of allergic conditions such as urticaria, hay fever, food allergy, inhalant allergy, angioedema (fluid build-up in the tissues below the skin), dermatographia (scratches turn into welts), cold urticaria, nasal inflammation with sneezing, congestion and running nose.
Special Instructions for APETAMIN SYRUP
• Take APETAMIN SYRUP irrespective of meals at same time for best results.
• Shake well before use and carefully measure the dose with measuring spoon provided with the medicine.
• APETAMIN SYRUP is not recommended to new-borns and premature babies.
• If your symptoms increase despite of taking the medicine for more than 3-4 days, then check with your doctor immediately. There are very high chances that allergic symptoms have gone uncontrolled.
• Be cautious while driving and engaging in activities which require mental and physical coordination. APETAMIN SYRUP can cause mild drowsiness and sleepiness.
• Inform your doctor if you have or had any previous history of asthma, glaucoma heart disease, kidney disease, high blood pressure, stomach/intestine problems, seizures, difficulty urinating or hyperthyroidism.
• Consult your doctor instantly if you experience unusual swelling, rashes, fluctuations in heartbeats, mood changes and difficulty urinating.